Workshop trolleys: here's how to improve your productivity
Do you need new custom workshop trolleys to always keep the tools you need within reach? Contact us: we'll provide you with an estimate and all the information you need.
Every mechanic knows that workshop trolleys are key to completing work with precision and speed.
In fact, the workshop trolley holds a key role, that of a small portable work bench:
- It provides a work top
- It holds tools and can always be kept near the vehicle you're working on.
A tool trolley: but which tools?
As for content, workshop trolleys work like drawer units: they adapt to any kind of tool, big or small, measurement tools (gauges, tachometer, speedometers) or cutting tools (scissors, saws, files, shears) and nuts and bolts.
What's more, the top shelf can be used as a support surface for plugs, wires, transformers or battery chargers: you won't have to carry them from one place to another since they're always nearby and available.
What does the best workshop trolley look like?
A workshop mechanic mainly has two needs: practicality and safety; a good workshop trolley must be able to meet both needs.
First of all, it must be designed not to tip over; then, it will have, for example:
- Wheels that move well in any direction, without locking
- A good brake, essential when the trolley must stand still
- Ample drawers that fully open, able to contain as many items as possible but in an orderly manner
- A frame that resists impacts and weight, ideal for spare parts or parts removed from the vehicle
- A non-slip top to use as a work top
- A secure lock system for drawers.
Our proposal: DEA Italian Workshop trolleys
DEA workshop trolleys are the result of an attentive study that aims to best meet the needs of service centre technicians.
Products with precise features emerged from this study:
- A DEA trolley is known for its spacious work top, painted with epoxy powder paint to resist wear and corrosion, and for its corner guards;
- Drawers can be fully extracted. They are spacious and firm, supporting weights from 30 kg each and can be equipped with practical non-slip mats upon request;
- There is an extruded aluminium ergonomic handle for each draw with label-holder and lock;
- The internal components are welded together: no risk of sudden frame collapse.
- Lastly, the reinforced castor wheels, 100% rotation, are equipped with a brake to stand still.
Not just substance, DEA is also form
If our workshop trolleys are finished from the technical efficiency standpoint, they are not lacking from the aesthetic standpoint and potential for customisation.
From the choice of colour to finish, glossy or matt; from special rounded corners to stainless steel profiles, from elegant lines to modularity: DEA trolleys are emblematic of Made in Italy quality.
The complete range of our workshop trolleys
And here are the products: our workshop trolleys, divided by series, are found below.
- Series 90 single trolleys, with 4, 5 or 6 drawers: perfect for small workshops, with less tool storage needs.
- Series 90 one and a half trolleys, with 5 or 6 drawers: ideal for medium-sized service centres with a few yet ample work stations.
- Series 110 single trolleys, with 6 or 7 drawers: designed for workshops that need a lot of tall drawers.
- Parts trolleys, with 3 shelves and different heights and widths, ideal to be placed under counters and used to move large parts
Do you need new custom trolleys for your workshop?
Contact us: we'll provide you with an estimate and all the information you need.