Why should you choose modular furnishings for your industrial environments?
Outfitting your industrial environments with modular furnishings is a smart choice. The space is used in a more intelligent manner, the procedures are simplified, and the composition can be changed to meet any future needs that may arise. In this manner, all production processes are streamlined and optimized. Let's take a look at all the DEA modular furnishing products, and how they can help improve your company’s productivity.
By definition, modular furnishings are designed to be flexible, adaptable, and highly functional. The system adapts to the needs of the environment, not the other way around. The furnishings therefore become an integral part of the workspace: tools designed to streamline and optimize the industrial production processes.
Let's take a look at the specific benefits that modular furnishings bring to industrial work environments.
Advantages of modular furnishings for the industrial sector
There are 3 major advantages:
- Smart use of space. Each space is optimized, enhanced, and exploited as much as possible. Even the most difficult points to utilize are given a functional purpose. Then again, it’s even possible to organize extremely large spaces, by creating technical partitions, for example.
- Satisfaction of specific daily requirements. With furnishings that meet the functional needs of the environment, the operators are able to carry out their tasks more quickly and easily, and with greater precision. Each workstation is fully optimized, also in terms of comfort and ergonomics.
- Flexibility over time. Modular furnishings offer the possibility of changing configurations over time (adding or eliminating components to expand or decrease the size of the system). New requirements are able to be met without any constraints or limitations.
DEA designs and manufactures its modular furnishings for industrial environments with these objectives in mind: let's take a look at them.
The DEA range of industrial modules
The DEA range of modular furnishings consists of x lines, both made entirely of welded sheet metal:
- Industrial drawer units. These units are equipped with reinforced HD slides, with capacities ranging from 50 kg to 200 kg (higher capacities also available upon request); full extension drawers; anti-tipping systems; ergonomic handles; adjustable feet.
- Industrial work benches and surfaces. They’re coated with ABS and epoxy powder in order to withstand prolonged exposure to mechanical, physical and even chemical stresses.
- Cabinets. Thanks to their retractable doors, they never clutter up the work area.
- Tool trolleys. The pivoting wheels with brakes ensure stability and safety.
- Industrial cabinets. With perforated panels for hanging tools, and door or shutter closures (manual or motorized).
At the customer's discretion, the modules can even be completed with lock systems (key, badge or code operated), thereby ensuring both privacy and security.
Why to choose DEA furnishings
There are at least 3 reasons. First, because all the modules boast structures, handles, feet, coatings, details and finishes of exceptional quality. And this quality has been proven time and again thanks to the company’s extensive experience in outfitting car and motorcycle repair shops.
Second, all the modules are designed to meet the unique needs of the industry, offering durability, practicality, reliability and safety.
Third, because only DEA modular furnishings offer the freedom to create your own compositions based on your own needs and preferences. Not to mention the freedom to adapt them to meet any needs that may arise in the future.
Finally, we offer a comprehensive and turnkey service: once the design of your custom industrial furnishings has been completed, we’ll take care of all the rest.